International students often have questions about studying and working in Canada or about making applications to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

International Student Services Office

The ISSO provides information and support on immigration issues. We are open Monday to Friday from
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. throughout the year.

Location: Room 128 University Centre
Phone: +1 (613) 520-6600

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

IRCC is the official source of Canadian immigration information and application forms.

  • The IRCC Help Centre is a database of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
  • The IRCC Client Support Centre is  toll-free number: +1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Listen to pre-recorded information or check application status, anytime
    • Speak to an agent, Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

Below are links to information on common student issues.

Studying in Canada

Travel Documents and Travel as a Study Permit Holder

Working in Canada

Make an Application to IRCC

Other Immigration Issues

Permanent Immigration to Canada (Economic Classes)