Picture a 15th century castle as your home, with Europe as your classroom!
What are the benefits of studying at the Herstmonceux Castle?
- Earn credit towards your Carleton degree
- Choose from a wide range of Queen’s courses in Art and Music, British Cultural Studies, Business and Economics, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science.
- Gain international experience
- Small class size (average Upper Year class is 10 students)
- Experiential Learning Opportunities in every course mean you learn outside the classroom. Each course has two Experiential Learning Opportunities and all programs have a multi-day overnight trip to places such as Paris, Berlin, Edinburgh, and London (varies by program).
- No application fee, or deposit required by Queen’s
Programs on Offer
- General program
- Fall semester (5 courses)
- Winter semester (5 courses)
- Summer semester (3 courses)
- Specialised Programs
- British Archaeology (Summer)
- Medieval Theatre Studies (Summer)
- Global Health and Disability (Summer)
- Global Project Management (Summer)
- Law and Politics (Winter)
Find out more information here.
Non-repayable bursaries of up to $5000 are available for eligible students
Interested in applying?
|Fall 2018 Term||July 31, 2018|
|Winter 2019 Term||October 31, 2018|
|Summer school and summer specialized programs 2018||March 15, 2018|
- Apply online through the Bader International Study Centre website.
- You must inform the ISSO that you have applied in order to have a letter of recommendation issued.
Undergraduate Admission and Recruitment at Queen’s University, is the first point of contact for your application process. Their team is there to help you through all the logistics in getting you across that drawbridge! For specific inquiries please contact: