Queen’s University: Bader College
Campus at Herstmonceux Castle
What are the benefits of studying at the Herstmonceux Castle?
- Earn credit towards your Carleton degree
- Choose from a wide range of Queen’s courses in Art and Music, British Cultural Studies, Business and Economics, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science.
- Gain international experience
- Small class size (average Upper Year class is 10 students)
- Experiential Learning Opportunities in every course mean you learn outside the classroom. Each course has two Experiential Learning Opportunities and all programs have a multi-day overnight trip to places such as Paris, Berlin, Edinburgh, and London (varies by program).
- No application fee or deposit required by Queen’s
Programs on Offer
- General Upper Year Program
- Fall semester
- Winter semester (course clusters in Culture, British History, Politics, or Health Studies)
- Castle Summer+ (Arts and Social Sciences)
- Specialized Programs
- Global Health and Disability (Summer)
- Health Sciences (Fall)
- International Law and Politics (Winter)
Find out more information on the Bader College Upper Year Programs page.
Financial assistance in the form of bursaries and awards is available to First Year and Upper Year programs, and some programs have extra funding attached. For more information, please visit the Financial Assistance page.
Queen’s Application Deadlines
|Summer 2023||March 15, 2023|
|Fall 2023 – Health Sciences||March 31, 2023|
|Fall 2023 – General||July 1, 2023|
|Winter 2024||November 15, 2023|
When applying for the Letter of Permission, consult with the Registrar’s Office on the applicable deadlines.
- Apply online on the Queen’s University Admissions website
- Apply online for the Letter of Permission through Carleton University’s Registrar’s Office
- Submit your Letter of Permission (scanned copies are acceptable) to Queen’s University by the applicable deadline
- Prepare your bursary application for financial support. Once complete, submit the application to email@example.com for assessment.
Undergraduate Admission and Recruitment at Queen’s University is the first point of contact for your application process. Their team is there to help you through all the logistics in getting you across that drawbridge.
Contact Castle Admissions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org