All international students, independent of vaccine status, must complete the following form to seek additional support and guidance with their travel and quarantine planning process.
Students should only complete this form after they have reviewed the travel and quarantine information on the ISSO’s Quarantine Planning Support Website. Those who have been fully vaccinated may qualify for certain quarantine and testing exemptions. Please review the Government of Canada’s website for more information.
Please note that completing this form does not guarantee entry to Canada, and students continue to remain responsible for providing officials with a complete and accurate quarantine plan that they commit to adhering to.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ISSO at email@example.com
Personal information, including personal health information, collected through this form will be used and disclosed by Carleton University in accordance with Part III of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and Part IV of the Personal Health Information Protection Act. Our authority to collect your personal information is derived from the following legislation;
- Carleton University Act;
- Health Protection and Promotion Act;
- Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- Quarantine Act; and,
- Reopening Ontario Act.
The purpose of this processing is;
- To provide you with the necessary assistance in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, including ensuring your arrival plan is adequate.
- To inform you of and complete any necessary pre-arrival and arrival requirements related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To facilitate your booking in Residence as your quarantine option, should you elect this option. Your personal information will be provided to Residence and Housing Services to complete your booking.
- To assist with any necessary delivery of healthcare, including testing, resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. This information may be shared internally with Health and Counselling Services, Office of Student Affairs, and Residence and Housing Services, and externally to Ottawa Public Health to fulfill necessary services.
- To assist with compliance of existing public health and quarantine orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have any questions about the processing of personal information, please contact the Manager, Privacy & Access to Information, by phone at 613-520-2600 ext. 2047 or by e-mail via University_Privacy_Office@carleton.ca