The iTeam is a volunteer employee-initiative, which brings together members of the Carleton community who use iPhones & iPads in their work, to share information. We host Lunch‘n’Learn sessions, as well as deliver custom workshops to your department or faculty. Let us know if we can be of assistance.
- iPads in the Workplace (1.5hr), OQI Learning & Development, 10am-11:30, Nov 13
- iPads in the Workplace (1.5hr), HR Learning & Development, 10am-11:30am, May 30
- Healthy Smartphone Apps workshop, Jan 31
- Carleton Healthy Workplace workshop on Smartphones and Tablets, Dec 6
- MacOdrum Library Staff Day, Aug 29