ITS reminds all users to change their MyCarletonOne password at least once per term. It’s also good practice to change your personal passwords occasionally.
Remember that you are responsible for the safety of your own accounts. Never share your password with others and never respond to email requests for your password, even if the email appears to come from Carleton. ITS will never ask you for your password via email.
How to Change your MyCarletonOne Password
Note: be sure to disable wireless connections on cell phones and laptops before changing your password.
To change your MyCarletonOne password:
- Disable all wireless devices that contain your MyCarletonOne password.
- Login to https://myone.carleton.ca and click on the ‘MyPassword’ tab.
- Enter a new password and re-enter to confirm.
- Click save.
- Log out of MyCarletonOne and restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- Enter your new MyCarletonOne password into your wireless devices before reconnecting to the network.