What is MyCarletonOne?
All students, staff and faculty are provided with a MyCarletonOne account. This one username and password allows you to access several Carleton IT applications and services including campus computers, wireless networks, MyCarleton Portal, cuLearn, and more.
How to Change your Password
- Forget Cu-Wireless on all wireless devices.
- Login to https://myone.carleton.ca/.
- Click the ‘MyPassword’ tab.
- Enter a new password and re-enter to confirm.
- Click save.
- Restart your computer.
- Update your password on your devices.
For detailed instructions including video tutorials, please visit our Online Help Centre.
How to Reset a Forgotten or Expired Password
- Go to https://myone.carleton.ca/
- Enter your MyCarletonOne username.
- Click “Forgot Password.”
- Follow the prompts to create a new password.