To set up Duo:
- Log into i.carleton.ca/its/duo using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Select the device you will be adding (mobile phone, tablet, or landline).
- Follow the steps provided.
- We recommend you configure more than once device in case that primary device is not accessible.
To Add Another Device:
We recommend you configure more than once device in case that primary device is not accessible.
- Login to i.carleton.ca/its/duo using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Choose authentication method by clicking on one of the green buttons (Call Me, Enter a Passcode).
- Complete the Duo authentication to confirm it’s you.
- The “Add another device” option is now available, click and follow the prompts to add a new device.
Duo only Works with North American phone numbers
You will only be able to use North American phone numbers with your CU DUO configuration.
Getting Prompted for your Exchange Password?
There have been some cases where, after Duo is enabled, an individual’s iPhone or iPad re-prompts for the Exchange password.
Should this occur you must delete and re-add your Exchange account, as shown below.
To delete your iPhone’s mail app account for Carleton Exchange:
Tap: Settings > Accounts & Passwords > [Select your Exchange account] > Delete Account
To re-add your Carleton Exchange account to your iPhone’s mail app:
- Tap: Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Exchange
- Enter your full Exchange address (no periods): e.g. JaneDoe@cunet.carleton.ca.
You’ll be presented with Carleton’s on-premise authentication page, cufed.carleton.ca, where you can enter your full Exchange address again and your MyCarletonOne password.
- Validate with Duo.
- Select your desired Exchange attributes.
The ITS Service Desk is here to help! If you encounter any issues, please call 520-3700 or email email@example.com.