To set up Duo:
- Log into i.carleton.ca/its/duo using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Click Start Setup.
- Select the device you will be adding (mobile phone, tablet, or landline).
- Follow the steps provided.
To Add Another Device:
We recommend you configure more than once device in case that primary device is not accessible.
- Login to i.carleton.ca/its/duo using your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Choose authentication method by clicking on one of the green buttons (Call Me, Enter a Passcode).
- Complete the Duo authentication to confirm it’s you.
- The “Add another device” option is now available, click and follow the prompts to add a new device.
Getting Prompted for your Exchange Password?
There have been some cases where, after Duo is enabled, an individual’s iPhone or iPad re-prompts for the Exchange password.
Should this occur you must delete and re-add your Exchange account, as shown below.
To delete your iPhone’s mail app account for Carleton Exchange:
Tap: Settings > Accounts & Passwords > [Select your Exchange account] > Delete Account
To re-add your Carleton Exchange account to your iPhone’s mail app:
- Tap: Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Exchange
- Enter your full Exchange address (no periods): e.g. JaneDoe@cunet.carleton.ca.
You’ll be presented with Carleton’s on-premise authentication page, cufed.carleton.ca, where you can enter your full Exchange address again and your MyCarletonOne password.
- Validate with Duo.
- Select your desired Exchange attributes.
The ITS Service Desk is here to help! If you encounter any issues, please call 520-3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.