- Step 1: Forget CU-Wireless on all Wireless Devices.
- Step 2: Change your MyCarletonOne Password
- Step 3: Update your password on your device
- Video Tutorials
Every time you update your MyCarletonOne password you must also update the password stored in all your wireless-attached devices.
Important: Failure to update a stored password to your new MyCarletonOne password can result in automatic lock-out due to repeated, unsuccessful log in attempts.
If you do not use your MyCarletonOne password to connect to Carleton’s wireless networks, skip to Step 2.
Forget the CU-Wireless connections prior to setting up or changing your MyCarletonOne account. This will prevent automatic lock-out due to repeated, unsuccessful log in attempts.
- Login to https://myone.carleton.ca/.
- Click the ‘MyPassword’ tab.
- Enter a new password and re-enter to confirm.
- Click save.
- Restart your computer.
Forgot your password?
- Go to https://myone.carleton.ca.
- Enter your MyCarletonOne username.
- Click ‘Forgot Password?’.
- Follow the prompts to create a new password.
Was this page helpful?
30 people found this useful