Service Provider: ITS
Service Type: Hosting and Management
What is this service?
This service hosts and manages applications that enable Registration, Finance, HR, and other operations of the University. (e.g. cuLearn, Carleton Central, Banner, Millennium FAST, Seclon, Njoyn, …)
Note: This service hosts and manages applications for specific departments. As the owner of the application, these specific departments (e.g. Registrar, HR, Finance, …), manage training and access.
How do I obtain this service?
To request access to an existing application or to discuss the selection and hosting of a new application, open a ticket with the ITS Service Desk, as below.
- login: banner.cunet.carleton.ca (requires VPN for Wi-Fi or off-campus access)
- Self-serve Banner aka central.carleton.ca
- Seclon: carleton-ret.ca
- Njoyn: clients.njoyn.com/CL2/…
- MyCarleton Portal, cuLearn, Carleton Central login: students.carleton.ca
- Millennium FAST
- documentation: carleton.ca/financialservices/systems/fast
- login: fast.carleton.ca
How do I receive support for this service?
ITS Service Desk
Support Availability – ITS Service Desk:
|Hours of Operation
Closed: Statutory Holidays (Details)
|Location||IT Help Desk, 4th Floor MacOdrum Library|
What is included?
- Standard Features:
- Application installation and support, server maintenance and software upgrades
- Application security
- Access administration per approval of business owners
- Non Standard Features:
- Application selection
- Application integration with other databases and MyCarletonOne authentication
- Backup and recovery services
- Service Exclusions:
- End user training (Note: This is provided by the departments owning the application being hosted.)
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.