Service Provider: ITS
Service Type: Hosting and Management
Research Computing & Development Cloud (RCDC)
What is this service?
This service allows Carleton researchers access to data science and analytics tools as well as a development environment to create their own applications before transitioning to larger compute platforms. The RCS team can help with guidance and expertise to develop new code, improve existing code workflow and performance in order to reduce overall runtime in addition to directing users with greater requirements to other available resources.
How do I obtain this service?
A joint initiative between the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Engineering and Design, the Office of the Vice-President (Research and International) and Information Technology Services, the Research Computing and Development Cloud (RCDC) is available to Carleton University researchers. installations are available to all official Carleton departments. Requests from other parties will be reviewed and taken under consideration. To request a new website please complete the following online form: carleton.ca/ccms/support/request-a-website/
How do I receive support for this service?
Fill out this form: carleton.ca/ccms/support or contact ITS Service Desk.
ITS Service Desk
Supporting website or documentation: carleton.ca/ccms
|Hours of Operation
Closed: Statutory Holidays (Details)
|Location||IT Help Desk, 4th Floor MacOdrum Library|
What is included?
Key Standard Features:
- Installation and setup of hosted CMS website
- One-on-one training and support via documentation
- Hosting and software upgrades
- Custom development and design
- eCommerce enablement
- Google analytics web metrics
- Quality assurance monitoring for broken links and accessibility errors
- Creation of forms (e.g. registration information)
- Hands-on troubleshooting fo CMS issues
- Content Auditing and QA
- Website content updates
- Hosting of private or secure documents or webpages
- Hosting for course materials and teaching content
- Hosting of large video files (instead YouTube hosting is facilitated)
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.