Service Provider: ITS
Service Type: Hosting and Management
Carleton Content Management System (CCMS
What is this service?
This service provides clients access to Carleton’s Content Management System (CCMS) to maintain and manage websites. This service provides secure hosting, CMS user training and continued enhancements to the CMS functionality.
How do I obtain this service?
Website installations are available to all official Carleton departments. Requests from other parties will be reviewed and taken under consideration. To request a new website please complete the following online form: carleton.ca/ccms/support/request-a-website/
How do I receive support for this service?
Fill out this form: carleton.ca/ccms/support or contact ITS Service Desk.
ITS Service Desk
Supporting website or documentation: carleton.ca/ccms
|Hours of Operation
Closed: Statutory Holidays (Details)
|Location||IT Help Desk, 4th Floor MacOdrum Library|
What is included?
Key Standard Features:
- Installation and setup of hosted CMS website
- One-on-one training and support via documentation
- Hosting and software upgrades
- Custom development and design
- eCommerce enablement
- Google analytics web metrics
- Quality assurance monitoring for broken links and accessibility errors
- Creation of forms (e.g. registration information)
- Hands-on troubleshooting fo CMS issues
- Content Auditing and QA
- Website content updates
- Hosting of private or secure documents or webpages
- Hosting for course materials and teaching content
- Hosting of large video files (instead YouTube hosting is facilitated)
Was this page helpful?
1 Person found this useful