The Zelikovitz Centre is proud of this work, produced in collaboration with CHES between 2015-2020, while CHES was affiliated with the ZC.
Teachers’ Workshop 2019 (Resources)
Click here to view resources from the Teachers’ Workshop 2019 which took place Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019.
Click here to view resources from the Teachers’ Workshop 2018 which took place Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018.
Click here to view resources from the Teachers’ Workshop 2017 which took place Thursday, Nov. 23, 2017.
Click here to view resources from the Teachers’ Workshop 2016.
Ottawa Holocaust Survivors’ Oral Histories
Peter Waiser’s March of the Living
- Yad Vashem. The World Holocaust Remembrance Center
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collections and Archives
- Montreal Holocaust Memorial Centre
- Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
- Anne Frank House
- Państwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- KZ-Gedenkstätte Dachau
- House of the Wannsee Conference
- The Ghetto Fighters’ House
- Sarah and Chaim Neuberger Holocaust Education Centre
- The Freeman Family Foundation Holocaust Education Centre
- Auschwitz Jewish Center
- Research Guide to Holocaust-related Holdings at Library and Archives Canada
- Carleton University MacOdrum Library
- University of Ottawa Library
- Saint Paul University Jean-Leon Allie Library and Archives
- Ottawa Public Library
- Greenberg Family Library
- 1938Projekt: Posts from the Past
- Holocaust Survivors and their Descendants
- The Azrieli Foundation
- Claims Conference
- 2011 National Household Survey – The Jewish Population of Canada Part 9 Holocaust Survivors
- Sir Martin Gilbert
- Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) – Holocaust Survivors
- International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance
- The Holocaust – An Introduction (I): Nazi Germany: Ideology, The Jews and the World
- The Holocaust – An Introduction (II): The Final Solution