Applying to the Graduate Diploma in Conflict Resolution?
- The GDCR program begins in February of each year (there is an option for late applicants to begin the program in late May)
- Application process is now entirely online.
- Documents should not be sent to the Department of Law and Legal Studies.
To apply to the Graduate Diploma program, we require an honours undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average of a B+ and experience in conflict resolution. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, or have little conflict or dispute resolution experience, you may be considered for admission based on other professional experience and related training.
- Two letters of reference
- A Statement of Intent
- A copy of transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you have attended
- If applicable, a copy of your English-language test scores
- All required application documents must be submitted online before December 1st if the intention is to start the program in the winter term.
- All required application documents must be submitted online before April 1st if the intention is to start the program in the summer term.
- Please note: International applicants are required to submit their application in full no later than September 1st in order to allow time for necessary arrangements.
Ready to Apply?
Once you begin the application process, all required forms and additional information will be available online including the Application Instructions and Checklist.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Click below to begin: