Fierce Conversations Feedback Model
April 5, 2018 at 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|Location:||506 Tory Building|
|Key Contact:||Samah Sabra|
|Contact Phone:||Ext. 5056|
The traditional model of feedback is telling, whereas you should also be asking questions and listening to the answers. Reframe traditional Feedback so it becomes a conversation in which we have the opportunity to see what we may not see. Providing, receiving, and asking for feedback. It lets you enhance behaviors that are more effective while giving you the chance to change behaviors that are less effective.
Fierce Feedback is not an ultimatum. Feedback is valuable. It is an opportunity for change through constructive feedback.
FIERCE FEEDBACK GOALS
- Consistent and timely feedback conversations
- Deepen desire for real, honest, and authentic culture
- Strengthening and enriching relationships within your team and with your employees and colleagues
- Focus on creating a highly functioning team and organization
Creating a culture of on-going, consistent feedback takes practice. Feedback uncovers opportunities, inspires growth and strengthens relationships. During this training, participants learn how to frame conversations to avoid cryptic advice and create a lasting impact where people grow.
- Become a leader or team member who asks for and welcomes feedback
- Conduct performance conversations regularly and in-the-moment (not just once a year)
- Reinforce what is working well through positive feedback
- Receive feedback in a way that ensures you continue to receive it
- Create a feedback culture where candor is the expectation and trust is strong
Well-delivered feedback drives performance, enriches relationships, and creates strong, highly functioning teams. When given on a timely basis, feedback transforms cultures.