Are you looking for on-demand remote learning opportunities? LinkedIn Learning has the answer. All students, staff, and faculty at Carleton University have access to LinkedIn Learning until the end of August 2022. You can activate your account here to sign in with your MC1 username and password.
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning resource with high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized experts. Your Carleton University license gives you ongoing access to more than 1,400 video tutorials on self-care, software, and business skills. Here are just a few examples:
- Twitter for Business
- Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Vimeo Essential Training
- WordPress Essential Training
- Outlook: Time Management with Calendar and Tasks
- Microsoft Word Mail Merge in Depth
- Building Templates in Word
- Excel: Pivot Tables in Depth
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Up and Running with Photoshop Elements 11
- Building Resilience
- And many more!
Why would I use LinkedIn Learning?
You can access the LinkedIn Learning library 24/7 – even from your phone or iPad. With LinkedIn Learning, you have:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Tutorials are taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced level courses
- The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as you need them