The Lifelong Learning Program (formerly known as the Learning in Retirement Program) typically offers five sessions of six-week series every year, for adults of all ages. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), and two in the spring (March – June).
Each session typically offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
Single Lecture Presentations (two hours each) complement our regular sessions.
Late Spring 2022
- Late Spring 2022 offerings will run from May 2 to June 13. Please visit our Late Spring 2022 Session webpage for full details about each offering (dates, times, descriptions, lecturer biography, etc.).
- Registration opens Wednesday, April 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET. At that time, you can visit our Registration page for links to each offering’s registration form, and details about our registration process.
- IN-PERSON OFFERINGS
- ONLINE OFFERINGS
- Join our email mailing list to ensure you hear the latest news about lecture descriptions, and registration dates. We are not producing brochures at this time.
Early Spring 2022
- If you would like to see what was offered from March to April 2022, see our Early Spring 2022 Session webpage.
- If you would like to see what was offered from February to March 2022, see our Winter 2022 Session webpage.
Late Fall 2021
- If you would like to see what was offered from November to December 2021, see our Late Fall 2021 webpage.
Early Fall 2021
- If you would like to see what was offered from September to October 2021, see our Early Fall 2021 webpage.
Late Spring 2021
- If you would like to see what was offered from May to June 2021, see our Late Spring 2021 webpage.
Early Spring 2021
- If you would like to see what was offered from March to April 2021, see our Early Spring 2021 webpage.