The Lifelong Learning Program (formerly known as the Learning in Retirement Program) typically offers five sessions of six-week series every year, for adults of all ages. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), and two in the spring (March – June).
Each session typically offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
Single Lecture Presentations (two hours each) complement our regular sessions.
Late Fall 2021
- Late Fall offerings will run from November 2 to December 10. Please visit our Late Fall 2021 webpage for full details about each offering (dates, times, descriptions, lecturer biography, etc.).
- Registration opens Monday, October 18 at 10:00 a.m. ET. At that time, you can visit our Registration page for links to each offering’s registration form, and details about our registration process.
- Read participant responses to our new online format.
- For Zoom technical support please visit our support page.
- Join our email mailing list to ensure you hear the latest news about lecture descriptions, and registration dates. We are not producing brochures at this time.
Early Fall 2021
- If you’d like to see what was offered from September to October 2021, see our Early Fall 2021 webpage.
Late Spring 2021
- If you’d like to see what was offered from May to June 2021, see our Late Spring 2021 webpage.
Early Spring 2021
- If you’d like to see what was offered from March to April 2021, see our Early Spring 2021 webpage.