The Lifelong Learning Program (formerly known as the Learning in Retirement Program) typically offers five sessions of six-week series every year, for adults of all ages. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), and two in the spring (March – June).
Each session typically offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
Single Lecture Presentations (two hours each) complement our regular sessions.
Late Spring 2021
- Late Spring offerings will run from the week of May 17 until June 28. Please visit our Late Spring 2021 webpage for full details about each offering (dates, times, descriptions, lecturer biography, etc.).
- Registration is now open. Please visit our Registration page for links to each offering’s registration form, and details about our registration process.
- Read participant responses to our new online format.
- For Zoom technical support please visit our support page.
- Join our email mailing list to ensure you hear the latest news about lecture descriptions, and registration dates. We are not producing brochures at this time.
Early Spring 2021
- If you’d like to see what was offered from March to April 2021, see our Early Spring 2021 webpage.