Bell/Sympatico and Rogers/Yahoo Email Delivery Issues
Those with Bell/Sympatico and Rogers/Yahoo email addresses have reported inconsistencies in the delivery of our emails, with select emails failing to deliver, or being delivered to their junk/spam folders. This is likely due to the heightened security settings of the domain names mentioned above, and is unfortunately not something LLeaP can resolve.
Please note: because we use several different software packages to email participants, these domains may accept some of our emails and not others.
Here are some suggestions to help ensure our messages reach you:
- Add the following three email addresses to your address book, ‘Safe Sender’ or ‘Allow’ List (Bell/Sympatico instructions; Rogers/Yahoo instructions; Gmail instructions):
- If possible, provide us with an alternative email address.
- Our emails occasionally filter to the junk folder in the web version of the inbox, instead of downloading to the desktop application (Bell/Sympatico web login; Rogers/Yahoo web login).
- Email us with a fresh subject line to increase the likelihood of our responses delivering successfully.
- We encourage you to contact Bell/Sympatico or Rogers/Yahoo to report this issue and receive further assistance.
- If you require one-on-one assistance, you may like to try the free service from Connected Canadians. Read more about this group here.
Once again, we thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this issue.