The Learning in Retirement program currently offers six sessions every year, each four to six weeks in length. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), two in the spring (March – May), and one in the summer (June).
Each session offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
Single Lecture Presentations complement our regular sessions.
In the fall of 2018, we will offer Session I, Session II, and Single Lecture Presentations:
- Fall 2018 – Session I: September 10th – October 22nd
- Fall 2018 – Session II: October 29th – December 7th
- Fall 2018 – Single Lecture Presentations: Offered throughout the daytime and evening in September and October
- Registration is currently on-going for Session II and Single Lecture Presentations
In the winter of 2019, we will offer one session:
- Winter 2019: January 7th – February 15th
- Lecture series/workshop details will be available online on November 5th
- Registration for the Winter 2019 session will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 20th