The Learning in Retirement program typically offers five sessions of six-week series every year. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), and two in the spring (March – June).
Each session typically offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
Single Lecture Presentations (two hours each) complement our regular sessions.
Early Spring 2021
- Early Spring registration is now open. Visit our Registration Page for details (our process has changed as of September 2020).
- See Early Spring 2021 programming details on our Early Spring 2021 webpage.
- Read participant responses to our new online format.
- For Zoom technical support please visit our support page.
- Join our email mailing list to ensure you hear the latest news about lecture descriptions, and registration dates. We are not producing brochures for Winter 2021 (January/February), Early Spring (March/April) or Late Spring (May/June).