The Learning in Retirement program typically offers five sessions of six-week series every year. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), and two in the spring (March – June).
Each session typically offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
Single Lecture Presentations (two hours each) complement our regular sessions.
- Winter programming will be announced by the first week of December.
- Winter registration begins Tuesday, December 8 at 10:00 a.m. EST.
- Join our email mailing list to ensure you hear the latest news about lecture descriptions, and registration dates.
The Learning in Retirement program is offering online classes this fall!
- See Fall 2020 lecture and workshop details on our Fall 2020 webpage.
- For Zoom technical support please visit our support page.
- Registration for the fall will be staggered. Visit our registration page for details.
- Read participant responses to our new online format.
We are not producing brochures for Fall 2020 or Winter 2021. Sign up for our email mailing list to get Fall 2020 (and onward) information sent right to your email inbox!