The Learning in Retirement program typically offers six sessions every year, each four to six weeks in length. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), two in the spring (March – May), and one in the summer (June).
Each session offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
Single Lecture Presentations complement our regular sessions.
In the spring of 2019, we will offer two sessions:
- Early Spring 2019 Session: March 11th – April 26th
- Late Spring 2019 Session: April 29th – June 11th
- Registration for both Early and Late Spring Sessions is NOW OPEN!
In the winter of 2019, we offered one session:
- Winter 2019: January 7th – February 15th
- Registration for the Winter 2019 Session is now closed.