The Learning in Retirement program currently offers six sessions every year, each four to six weeks in length. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), two in the spring (March – May), and one in the summer (June).
Each session offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
One-time evening lecture presentations complement our regular sessions.
In the fall of 2018, we will offer Session I, Session II, and an October Evening Session
- Fall 2018 – Session I: September 10th – October 15th
- Fall 2018 – Session II: October 29th – December 7th
- Fall 2018 – October Evening Session: One-time evening lectures between October 1st – 22nd
- Details about each session will be available on-line on Wednesday, July 18th
- Registration for each session will begin on Wednesday, August 8th at 9:00 a.m.
In the summer of 2018, we will offer a four-week session as follows:
Late Spring and May 2018 Evening Lectures:
In the spring of 2018, we offered:
- Late Spring 2018 Session: April 9th – May 29th – Registration closed
- May 2018 Evening Lectures: One-time evening lectures in May – Registration closed