The Learning in Retirement program currently offers six sessions every year, each four to six weeks in length. Two sessions are offered in the fall (September – December), one in the winter (January – February), two in the spring (March – May), and one in the summer (June).
Each session offers a number of unique lecture series, writing workshops, and language workshops taught by experts in their field. Topics offered include art history, music, science, politics, history, religion, social studies, philosophy, memoir writing, and more.
One-time evening lecture presentations complement our regular sessions.
Winter 2018 Session
During the winter of 2018, we will offer one session:
- Winter 2018 Session – January 8th – February 23rd
- Registration begins Tuesday, November 21st at 9:00 a.m.!
Fall 2017 Sessions
During the fall of 2017, we will offer Session I, Session II, and Evening Lectures!
- Fall 2017 Session I – September 11th – October 30th
- Fall 2017 Session II – October 30th – December 8th
- Fall 2017 Evening Lectures – October 2017
- Registration is now closed for all Fall 2017 classes.