2018-2019 course outlines are posted as they become available

2018 Fall
2019 Winter

Carleton University Graduate students

Mech & Aero  Graduate students who would like to take undergraduate courses must fill in an Engineering Request Form online.

University of Ottawa Graduate Students

  • University of Ottawa students who need a Student ID from Carleton, go to Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs in Tory Building Room 512 and make your request.
  • University of Ottawa students who are registered in one of our courses that requires a lab or computer will need to fill in the Request_For_Banner_Guest_Account_form.  Submit the form to Payroll Services as stated in the form.
  • University of Ottawa students who require access to 2256 ME (computer lab) to use software for a course  will need a Carleton Campus Card.  To start this process, please fill in this Affiliate Form and bring it to the Network Administrator.