Undergraduate program advice, specific to programs offered by Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, is available from the Associate Chair Undergraduate, throughout the academic year.
This includes but is not limited to:
- personal review of program audit
- discuss concerns e.g., discredits, CGPA requirements, etc.
- help with planning course selection (helpful for off-pattern students)
- improve awareness of academic rules and regulations
- opportunity for exchange of information and feedback
- provide sound advice for improving success
To schedule an appointment, visit us, Mackenzie room 3135, 8:30pm to 4:30pm (closed between 12pm-1pm).
Aerospace Stream Selections:
Other Important Links