- Professor Reza Kholghy – PhD. Position in Chemical Energy Storage with Particles
- Professor Reza Kholghy – PhD. Position in Multiscale Design of Nanoparticle Formation
- Professor Reza Kholghy – PhD. Position in Optical Properties of Nanoparticles
- Professor Oren Petel – MASc and PhD Positions in Traumatic Injury Biomechanics
- Professor Rishad Irani – Funded Graduate Positions at Carleton University
- Professor Metin Yaras – Available Research Positions
- Professor Jeremy Laliberte – Uninhabited Aircraft Systems Graduate Opportunities
- Professor Matthew Johnson – Energy and Emissions Research Lab
- Professor Joana Rocha – Aeroacoustics
- Professor Xin Wang – Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics
- Professor Cynthia Cruickshank – Energy Efficient and Net-Zero Energy Buildings, Solar Energy Heating and Cooling, Advanced Thermal Storage Concepts, Advanced Building Envelope Materials Research
- Areas of spaceflight, robotics, and astrobiology instrumentation (Contact: Ellery)
- High-Speed Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner Algorithm – The Impact Dynamics Research Group conducts fundamental research on impact-related traumatic injuries, such as concussion. Our lab currently houses the fastest x-ray system in the world, operating at 10,000 frames per second. We are looking for a student interested in conducting a 4-month long research project into the use of open source CT software to develop an algorithm that would lay the groundwork to develop the fastest CT scanner in the world. This project will include an experimental as well as a numerical component to it. Interested MEng students should contact Prof. Oren Petel via email (email@example.com).
Interested students can contact the Professor by email or in person.