Mail Services is operating by appointment only. Make an appointment at your convenience for pick up or drop off, and we’ll text you when it’s almost your turn – remember your mask!
Please add email@example.com to your Carleton email contacts to ensure you receive your email confirmation.
Ways to join:
Staff and faculty may make an appointment up to one week in advance. If you have any issues booking your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
IMPORTANT: Residence students should not use this service – please visit the Residence Reception Desk in Residence Commons for help with your mail.
When it’s your turn:
- We will text you shortly before your appointment time so you can head to T31 Mail Services (tunnel level). Need to cancel? Just reply ‘C’
- Pick up and/or drop off your mail
- Tell us how we did – you’ll receive a survey link by text after your appointment ends
Finding T31 Mail Services (tunnel level):
- The tunnel entrance to Southam Hall near P1 will be accessible on days that Mail Services is open.
- T31 Mail Services (tunnel level) is just past the tunnel level doors into Paterson Hall at tunnel level (to the North-East).