UNDP is looking for a Communications Intern for their Brussels office. UNDP partners with national governments and people at all levels of society to help build nations that can withstand crises, and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone. Active in more than 170 countries and territories, UNDP offers a global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations. Some of the requirements for the non-remunerated position are:
- The candidate should start in May 2017. Deadline for applications is on April 18th ;
- Candidates must fluent in English and Spanish and having knowledge of French would be an asset
- Candidates must be students enrolled in a graduate-level degree or PhD programme at the time of application and during the internship, or have graduated within a period of 12 months prior to application.
- Internships are unfortunately not remunerated;
- Candidates must provide a CV, proof of enrolment or graduation and a cover letter gathered into one PDF document for consideration. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 18-Apr-17 (Midnight New York, USA)
Languages Required: English and Spanish
Starting Date: (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 24-Apr-2017
Expected Duration of Assignment: 5 Months