The Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership (MPNL) program just launched a new website and newsletter, offering free resources, news and insights for the sector in Canada.
PANL Perspectives is run by faculty who contribute to Carleton University’s Master of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership program, as well as by the program’s alumni and students, and practitioners and leaders in the philanthropic and nonprofit sector. We create and curate evidence-based information from research, reports and experts around the world. Visit us for online resources and diverse perspectives about:
– How the COVID crisis is changing the sector
– Leadership and governance
– Philanthropy and fundraising, including evolving technologies
– Public policy and advocacy
– Social justice and change
– Social finance, innovation and impact