All new students are provided a MyCarletonOne account that must be activated through Carleton Central.
Use your MyCarletonOne account to access:
- Carleton’s wireless network
- PC labs on campus
- MyCarleton Portal (provides access to cuLearn, Carleton Email, Carleton Central and personalized campus announcements)
- Home directory storage accessible from PC labs and e-Kiosks (called the G-drive which has 30 mb for file storage)
Activating your MyCarletonOne account:
As a new student, you will need to activate your MyCarletonOne account through Carleton Central. Access Carleton Central using your PIN provided to you in your acceptance package.
Log into Carleton Central using the PIN you were provided upon acceptance to the university. You will see a pop up inviting you to activate your MyCarletonOne account. You will then follow these steps:
- Start – click sign me up
- Terms and conditions – click to accept
- Set your password – create a password based on the indicated rules
- Set your security questions – this is so that you can reset your password if you forget it
Forgot your MyCarletonOne password?
Note: Before resetting your MyCarletonOne password, you must first disable all wireless devices, email clients, or applications that are using the current password. If you do not disable wireless, the device will continue to try to connect using your old password and lock your account. Once you have successfully changed your password, update the stored password on your applications and devices before re-enabling wireless access.
If you forget your password:
- Disable all wireless devices.
- Go to myone.carleton.ca.
- Enter your MyCarletonOne account name (firstnamelastname).
- Click ‘forgot password’.
- Provide responses to the verification questions.
- Create a new password.
- Click Save.
- Log out.