All new students are provided a MyCarletonOne account that must be activated through Carleton Central.
Use your MyCarletonOne account to access:
- Carleton’s wireless network
- PC labs on campus
- MyCarleton Portal (provides access to cuLearn, Carleton Email, Carleton Central and personalized campus announcements)
- Home directory storage accessible from PC labs and e-Kiosks (called the G-drive which has 30 mb for file storage)
- Campus Card Web Card Centre
Activating your MyCarletonOne account:
After you apply for admission, you can activate your MyCarletonOne (MC1) account through Carleton Central (central.carleton.ca). Access Carleton Central using the “Login using your MC1 username…” link, the MC1 username is provided in your acknowledgement package.
Forgot your MyCarletonOne password?
Note: Before resetting your MyCarletonOne password, you must first disable all wireless devices, email clients, or applications that are using the current password. If you do not disable wireless, the device will continue to try to connect using your old password and lock your account. Once you have successfully changed your password, update the stored password on your applications and devices before re-enabling wireless access.
If you forget your password:
- Disable all wireless devices.
- Go to myone.carleton.ca.
- Enter your MyCarletonOne account name (firstnamelastname).
- Click ‘forgot password’.
- Provide responses to the verification questions.
- Create a new password.
- Click Save.
- Log out.