- Society for Neuroscience – Ottawa Chapter
The leading international society for neuroscience students and researchers.
- Carleton Neuroscience Society
Carleton’s Neuroscience Undergraduate Student Hub.
- Canadian Association for Neuroscience
The leading Canadian society for neuroscience students and researchers.
- CIHR Institute of Neurosciences, Mental Health and Addiction (INMHA)
A virtual Canadian Institute that supports research on the functioning and disorders of the brain, the spinal cord, the sensory and motor systems, and the mind.
- Brain Awareness Week
Brain Awareness Week is an annual global campaign aiming to share neuroscience research with as many members of our community as we can. Carleton students and faculty are acive participants in the campaign.
Listing of the best online Neuroscience resources.
- Graduate Programs in Neuroscience
Listing of graduate programs in Neuroscience in Canada
- Brain Facts
Free introductory textbook designed for K-12 educators and students, brought to you by the Society for Neuroscience.
- Department of Neuroscience – Social Media
Follow us on Twitter ~ Like us on Facebook ~ Join us on LinkedIn