The Norman Paterson School of International Affairs and the Common Law Section of the Faculty of Law at the University of Ottawa offer a combined Master of Arts in International Affairs and Juris Doctor degree (M.A./JD). The benefit of the combined program is the integration of legal training and graduate studies in international affairs.
Please Note: Students must apply separately to the Faculty of Law, Common Law Section, at the University of Ottawa and to the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, and be accepted by both institutions in accordance with the normal admission requirements of each program. Interest in pursuing the combined program must be specified in each application.
- MA-JD Admission Requirements
- MA-JD Admission Language Requirements
- MA-JD Application Information
- MA-JD Program Requirements
- Carleton University Graduate Calendar (NPSIA Section)