The PhD program features three fields of study: International Conflict Management and Resolution, International Development Policy, and International Economic Policy. Students benefit from completing 3 Policy and Methods courses and a field seminar, upon which their written comprehensive examinations will be based. To complete the dissertation component of the program, students are required to conduct a research workshop, defend their proposal, and defend the dissertation, and pass a language examination.
- Ph.D. Admission Requirements
- Ph.D. Admission Language Requirements
- Ph.D. Application Information
- Ph.D. Program Requirements
- Doctoral Program Fields
- Carleton University Graduate Calendar (NPSIA Section)