Parking Fees for Staff and Faculty
Payroll Permit Holders
- Parking permit fee deductions resumed on the first pay in October (Oct. 14)
- No action is required on your part to renew your permit, it will renew automatically.
- If you will be on campus infrequently and do not wish to renew your parking permit, a discounted visitor rate will be available to staff and faculty from September 2021 – April 2022 via the HotSpot mobile app. In order to be eligible for this rate, staff/faculty must:
- be a Full-Time Continuing staff/faculty member;
- contact Parking Services by email (email@example.com)
- maintain a current ParkAdmin account;
- subscribe to the Hotspot Parking App; and
- park their registered vehicle in one of three designated campus parking areas.
These parking areas are offered daily on a first-come, first-served basis:
P9 Parking Garage Levels 1-3 Visitor Parking
P5 Permit Section (not the Visitor Parking Section)
P18 Parking Garage (Any Level)
A special Hotspot code will be required to access the discounted rate. This will be made available to staff and faculty upon enrolment to the Program.
There are detailed HotSpot registration instructions available for reference.
Yearly Permit Holders
- The price of your permit will reflect the pro-rated October 2021 price.
- Any permits not renewed by September 2021were released.
- Renewed permits are valid until April 30, 2022.
- If you will be on campus infrequently and do not wish to renew your parking permit, a discounted visitor rate will be available to staff and faculty from September 2021 – April 2022 via the HotSpot mobile app. More details will be available about this option at a later date.
For more information, please visit the Parking Services Return to Campus FAQs page.