Secure Bike Storage
Parking Services is pleased to provide secure storage solutions for students, staff, or faculty cycling to the Carleton University campus. There are two bicycle storage compounds on campus: one located underneath the pool deck at Athletics across from the Colonel By Child Care Centre, and another at Residence Commons. Registration and administration of these storage areas are managed by Parking Services. You can register to use the bike compounds by following these steps:
- Create an account or log in at carleton.parkadmin.com.
- If you do not have a vehicle registered to your account, click “Vehicles” at the top of the screen, and add a bicycle under the “Make” and “Vehicle Type” options. You can use your Carleton ID number for the license plate.
- Click on “Permits” at the top of the screen, then locate the “Bicycle Compound” permit.
- Follow prompts and complete payment for the permit.
- Once payment is made, call Parking Services at 613-520-3623, or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- We will confirm that your Campus Card is programmed to access the compounds, and then you will be able to swipe in to access them.
Please Note: Bicycle compound access expires every year on April 30th. You can renew your access as early as May 1st every year.
When using this compound, users are reminded to use a quality U-Lock or cable lock to secure their bicycle to the racks provided. All property secured within this facility is left at the owner’s risk so it is important to ensure that you properly secure your valuables and that you do not allow unauthorized users access to the facility.