Parking permits for students can be purchased by semester (Fall, Winter or Summer), or for the academic year (September – April). Please follow these steps to purchase a parking permit:
- Create an account/log in at carleton.parkadmin.com
- Click on the “Permits” tab at the top of the screen.
- Select the permit of your choice. Please note there are both Semester permits and Annual permits.
- Follow prompts to complete payment.
- Your parking permit will be valid on the start date of the semester purchased for (e.g. September 1st, January 1st, or May 1st.
- If you select Cheque or Money Order as a payment option, Parking Services must receive the payment within 10 days. If we do not receive the payment, the permit will be released back into the portal for sale.
- Any student living in a residence building must purchase the P18 Residence Student Only permit – this is to ensure that overnight parking restrictions can be enforced and snow removal operations are not impeded on campus from November 15 to April 15. Resident student status will be verified with Housing and Conference Services records so please ensure that if you are staying in Residence that you purchase a garage parking permit – towing charges will not be refunded if your vehicle is moved for snow removal operations.