Allow one of PMC’s assistive technologists to help you find the note-taking method that works best for you!
Join Jordyn for any of her 1-hr workshop designed to prepare you to take great lecture notes. Workshops include:
- Taking Notes during Discussions: a “how-to” session
- Taking Notes with Your Tablet: learn about all the different notetaking apps
- Taking Notes with OneNote: setup/learn about this program
- Taking Notes with Smartpens: setup/learn about this device
- Taking Notes with Sonocent: setup/learn about this application
- Taking Notes: learn to identify important information
For specific dates and times, check out the PMC Live Feed webpage under Upcoming Events.
All the workshops will be held in the PMC boardroom (UC 501). Check in with the front desk upon arrival.
To register or for more information about any of the workshops, contact Jordyn by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.