Need to meet with your PMC Coordinator regarding accommodations, services and/or advice about the upcoming academic term?
Please contact the front desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, to book a phone and/or video appointment now in order to help avoid delays during September and October.
Make an appointment with your PMC Coordinator if:
- This is your first time requesting accommodations and/or services through the PMC
- You would like to discuss getting a referral to the Meta-cognition, Outcomes, Resilience and Education (MORE) pilot program.
- You are struggling to manage stress and anxiety during COVID, and need a referral to counselling support.
- You need advice about fall/winter registration, course load and your plan for fall.
- If you need information about employment support and financial aid for students with disabilities.
If you have received accommodations and/or services through the PMC in the past:
- We encourage all students who have received accommodations and/or services through the PMC in the past and are able to do so, to request their accommodations using the MyPMC Portal, at the start of the term.