The COVID-19 pandemic has had far-reaching impact, including creating an unpredictable work environment. To help you navigate the current job search landscape, Career Services is hosting a four-part webinar series that will cover how to plan, prepare for, and take action steps towards landing your next job and building your future career.
Join Career Services for one, or all, of their upcoming webinars:
Career Growth Mindset
Monday, February 7, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
- Tangible actions you can take now to navigate and grow your career right now
- Supports available to you to help you plan, prepare and take career action steps
Developing Employability Skills
Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
- How to strategically identify, develop and track your skills development
- Different areas of competencies and skills that you can develop now
Job Search & Networking during COVID 19
Monday, February 14, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
- Available job boards to maximize your job search
- How to utilize LinkedIn for job search and networking
Preparing for a Virtual Interview
Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST
- Strategies for making a good impression before, during and after a virtual interview
- Types of interview questions you can expect during the interview
This webinar series is open to all students and alumni. Each webinar will take place online at the scheduled date and time using Zoom. The facilitator will provide attendees with a link to join the webinar in the days leading up to the event.
Registration is free but required. Please register for each webinar individually on mySuccess (login via Carleton Central).
Please contact Yasmin Bhullar if you have any questions or concerns.