This news post is more than one year old and has been retained for archive purposes. The information below may no longer be relevant.
PMC Ravens: Launch to Campus is the orientation event designed for students registered with the Paul Menton Centre for Students with Disabilities (PMC).
Whether you are attending university for the first time or are a returning student transitioning back to campus, this live and interactive virtual event is for you! Meet peers and PMC staff, learn how to set up your academic accommodations, and choose from a selection of workshops designed to provide relevant information and foster skills that facilitate a smooth transition to campus.
Workshop topics include:
- Time Management & Procrastination
- Stress Management
- Brain-based Strategies for Learning
- Boosting Academic Motivation
- And more…
The same event is scheduled several times during August. Students can register for more than one event if they wish to attend multiple workshops.
- Tuesday, August 9, 2022 from 1–4pm
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022 from 11am–1pm
- Thursday, August 25, 2022 from 1–4pm
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022 from 1–4pm
- Thursday, September 1, 2022 from 1–4pm