This fall may be your first time or first time in a while on campus. To make the start of your fall 2022 term a positive experience, here are 5 tips to soften the landing and assist with the transition back to campus.
- Pick up your Campus Card and U-Pass from the Campus Card Office, 407 University Centre, if you have not already done so.
- Login to Brightspace to see if your professors have posted their course outlines and other important information you need before classes begin. New to Brightspace? ITS has prepared a list of technical support for the fall.
- Check out the Return of the Ravens schedule of academic skills building and social programming and activities designed to ensure all new and returning students (undergraduate and graduate) have a successful return to an in-person, on-campus university experience. These activities span over 5 weeks from Sept 7 to Oct 13. This is a good opportunity for you to network, make connections, gain a new skill or take a tour of the campus.
- Research the availability and cost of your textbooks through various sources including the Carleton University Bookstore, Haven Books, Amazon, Kijiji Ottawa etc.
- Lastly, don’t forget to request accommodations for the fall term on Ventus, our new accommodation management system. If you need to book an appointment (in-person or virtual) with your PMC coordinator to set your accommodations and supports for the fall, please contact email@example.com or 613-520-6608.