Not sure where to send your question or concern? Check below for guidance. Note: If you still are not sure, your PMC Coordinator can always refer your questions to the appropriate place. It’s always better to ask now than it is to put it off!
- Assessing disability-related needs and functional limitations
- Coordinating academic accommodations
- Student development planning and skills building
- Screening for mental health/LD/ADHD
- Referrals to student services on campus
- Coping with personal, academic, and social stressors
- Emotional support and problem-solving
- Balancing academic demands with university life
- Promoting changes in habits and behavior
- Social skills support
- Fostering growth and independence
- Time management &organization
- Test-taking strategies
- Study skills
- Assistive technology
- Note-taking skills
- Active reading strategies
- Writing skills
Please note that unlike accommodations, services are not mandated under legislation, and as such are not guaranteed.
Discuss your eligibility for PMC Services with your PMC Coordinator.
- Notetaking Services
- Tutoring Services
For more information additional student resources, visit our Student Resources page!