Join your peers for some well-deserved social connection on Zoom!
Every Friday from 3-4 pm starting October 1st, student volunteers are hosting weekly “Friday Socials” open to all Carleton students.
Participants can check-in, share ideas and discuss inspirations in a time of isolation. Each social has a different focus from overcoming time-management difficulties to making art with typical household items! Any participation is voluntary so attend as you wish, with your camera and microphone on or off.
- Oct 1: Let’s Talk Staying Informed
- Oct 8: Let’s Talk Autumn
- Oct 15: Let’s Talk Midterm Check-ins
- Oct 22: Let’s Do Painting
- Nov 5: Let’s Talk Fall Break
- Nov 12: Let’s Talk Sketch-noting
- Nov 19: Let’s Talk Movies
- Nov 26: Let’s Talk Prepping for Finals
- Dec 3: Let’s Talk Pomodoro vs. Flow Techniques
- Dec 10: Let’s Talk Doodling
To receive meeting links, submit your information below at any time.