The PMC Anxiety Group Series is on hiatus during the summer months. Keep an eye on this page and on our LiveFeed for updates about the fall iteration.
The PMC Anxiety Group is facilitated by PMC Coordinators and runs on Tuesdays from 1:00-2:00pm. During these meetings you’ll learn how to change your relationship with anxiety. Connect with others having shared experiences. Challenge yourself and open up new possibilities. Learn some new anxiety hacks to manage anxiety.
- During the first half of each session, coordinators share information while the second half is about strategies, tips, hacks to help us deal with anxiety!
- Discussion is welcome, but not required.
- Sharing in the chat is encouraged but not necessary.
- Do your best to keep an open mind. There is no a one-size-fits-all “hack” for anxiety. Be open to experimenting to see what works for you, in what situation(s).
- The PMC Anxiety Group Series is a safe space to come together to share some common struggles and learn how to work with our anxiety. It is not counselling.
- Check out our meeting guidelines prior to attending your first social.
Students can participate as much or as little as they wish. The main thing is to show up! Camera on or off. Hoping to have some surprise guest appearances.
Check back for fall scheduling.
Check back to register later in the fall term.