Fall Term – Welcome back!
We strongly encourage you to set up your accommodations as soon as possible.
- Attend your first classes to obtain course outlines (or check if they are posted on CU Learn)
- Request your Letters of Accommodation (LoAs):
- Online: through the myPMC portal, login or find the “how-to” video here: https://carleton.ca/pmc/students/mypmc/ (if you would like to see your coordinator book an appointment in the upcoming weeks)
- In Person: book an appointment with your coordinator by calling the PMC front desk at 613-520-6608
Requesting LoAs online using the myPMC portal:
PMC Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
PMC Coordinator Drop-In Hours:
Amanda: Wed, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Andrew: Fri, 10 am – 12:00 pm
Erin: Wed, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Jessie: Thurs, 10:20 am – 12:00 pm
Katherine: Tues, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Kerri: Wed, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sam: Tues, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Somei: Tues, 10:00 – 11:40 am; Thurs, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Sonia: Thurs, 10:00 – 11:40 am
Talia: Tues, 1:00 – 2:40 pm; Thurs, 1:00 – 2:40 pm
Tests and Exams:
Please meet with each of your course instructors within a week of your Letters of Accommodation being issued.
- Although your course instructors receive a copy of your Letters of Accommodation, it is your responsibility to remind each one to book tests and midterms with the McIntyre Exam Centre at least two weeks prior to the test/exam date.
- It is your responsibility to check your email for test/exam confirmation messages from the McIntyre Exam Centre. When you do receive the confirmation message, please take note in which location you have been seated (133 University Centre or 124 Paterson Hall).
CUOL Courses and/or Students:
- When you submit accommodation requests to your PMC Coordinator, you must inform the coordinator if you plan to write your tests/exams at a distance. Also, you must inform the CUOL office that you are writing with PMC accommodations.
- Please note that the deadline to request distance exam services through CUOL is January 19th for winter term courses. Applications received less than two weeks before the scheduled exam will not be processed.
For a complete calendar of workshops available to PMC students, visit PMC’s homepage here.
Fall-term deadline dates will be updated in early September.
For a list of all important dates/deadlines click here.