The PMC Volunteer Notetaking Team is holding two training sessions aimed at Volunteer Notetakers who would like to learn more about the program and improve their personal notetaking skills.
This training offers the opportunity to:
- meet the PMC Notetaking Team
- learn more about the Volunteer Notetaking program including why it exists, who uses it, and how you fit in
- learn about resources available to improve notetaking abilities including best practices, strategies for effective notetaking, and assistive technologies that may be helpful for notetakers
Two sessions are currently scheduled.
Due to room capacity, each session is limited to 25 participants. Please find details and registration for scheduled workshops below.
Notetaking workshops will also be scheduled during the Winter 2020 term; dates and times TBA.
September 12, 2019 : 2:30pm – 4:00pm
October 3, 2019 : 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Should both sessions be filled before you are able to register, please fill out the “waitlist” form. If another registrant is unable to attend we will be able to offer you the open seat. In addition, if we have enough interest we will hold additional training sessions as scheduling allows.
- If, at any point after you have registered, you are no longer able to attend the training session, please let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com so that we may offer the space to somebody on the waitlist.
481 Macodrum Library (Discovery Centre)
Click here to register for September 12.
Click here to register for October 3.
Click here to add your name to the waitlist.