Do you miss studying in the library, coffee shops or random spots on campus? Are you more productive when you work beside fellow studious beings?
To simulate these environments, PMC hosts friendly, virtual, hour-long study sessions called Study Pods Monday through Thursday.
Fall term Study Pods begin on Monday, September 27.
- Morning sessions @ 11am, Monday to Thursday
- Afternoon session @ 2pm, Monday to Wednesday
Mark your calendar and join when you can. Arrive on time because access to Study Pods closes 5 minutes after they start.
How to join and participate in a Study Pod
- Join using Zoom link (sign up below)
- At the beginning, state what you will work on during the pod session when prompted by Facilitator
- Work alongside fellow PMC students on mute for 52 minutes
- At the end, briefly share successes or progress updates
Be sure to check out the pod guidelines prior to your first time.
If you have questions, please email Amanda.Blais@Carleton.ca.
To receive the Zoom link for the PMC Study Pods, fill out the form below.