Awarded on the recommendation of the Director of the Paul Menton Centre, to outstanding students with a permanent disability enrolled in any program of study at Carleton University.
Preference will be given to students from the Atlantic provinces and who are in financial need. The award is valued at $4000 for the 2020/2021 academic year and renewable at $4000 for 3 years. Established in 2019 by the Walker Wood Foundation.
- Canadian citizen
- Demonstrated permanent disability
- Enrolled in any program of study at Carleton University
August 31, 2020
- Complete all five sections on the application form
- Submit a one-page description of your academic and extracurricular activities or community service and explain how these activities make you a suitable candidate.
- Return application and supporting documents to: Paul Menton Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org by application deadline