Co-op work terms provide students with an opportunity to integrate the theoretical and practical aspects of undergraduate studies in Political Science, and locate students in government, not-for-profit, private, or voluntary sector organizations.
Past and Current Political Science Placements:
- Canadian International Development Agency
- International Trade Canada
- Environment Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Export Development Corporation
- Canadian Centre for Management Development
- Industry Canada
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Health Canada, Public Affairs Division
- Foreign Affairs
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Public Works and Government Services
- Treasury Board
- City of Mississauga
The Co-op program is administered by the Co-op Office.
Co-op regulations and programs are outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar.