|Making an access request||$5 fee must accompany formal written request|
|Change in Personal Information||No fee required|
|Photocopies and computer printouts||$0.20 per page|
|Floppy disks||$10 per disk|
|Manually searching for a record||$30 per hour ($7.50 for each 15 minutes) spent by any person|
|Preparing a record for disclosure, including severing part of the record||$30 per hour ($7.50 for each 15 minutes) spent by any person|
|Developing a computer program or other method to produce a record from a machine-readable record||$60 per hour ($15 for each 15 minutes) spent by any person|
|Costs, including computer costs, incurred to locate, retrieve, process, and copy record(s) as specified in an invoice received by the university||Actual costs|
- Every effort will be made to provide a fee estimate when the fees for processing your access request are expected to exceed $25.
- Fees may be charged for goods and services for which the University must pay in order to respond to your access to information request.
- The University may require the requester to pay 50% of the total estimated fee in advance if it is anticipated to exceed $100.
- The University will refund any deposit paid if the fee is subsequently waived or the request for access is withdrawn.
- The university will endeavor to keep fees reasonable.