If you believe there is an error or omission in the personal information held about you by Carleton University, you may request a correction in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.

To request a correction to your personal information, please complete the Access/Correction Request Form [ .pdf ] [ .doc ] and forward the completed form to Carleton’s Privacy Officer.

There are no fees for processing a request to correct your own personal information.