In order to properly administer the many functions and services of a university it is necessary to collect personal information from students, faculty, staff and the public. According to the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario these are deemed to be “personal information banks”.
In this section you will find Carleton’s ‘Directory of Records’, which outlines all areas at Carleton that create and maintain personal information banks for their day to day work processes. An inventory of these personal information banks has been made available for public use as per Sec. 35 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Administrative Records [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]
- Human Resources [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]
- Financial Resources [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]
- Facilities and Property [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]
- Student Affairs/Services [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]
- Campus Services [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]
- Teaching and Learning [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]
- Research and Development [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]
- Communications and Public Relations [ .pdf ] [ .doc ]