Congratulations to our 2017 Winners of the Teaching and Achievement Awards
At Carleton University, we are proud to be the home of many award-winning academics who are inspiring leaders and recognized for their accomplishments in teaching and professional service by both external agencies and internally by the peers.
- Teaching Achievement Awards
- Professional Achievement Awards
- Contract Instructor Teaching Awards
- Contract Instructor Teaching Innovation Grant
Please note that our Educational Development Centre team are always available to meet with you one-on-one to help you develop and strengthen your application.
Other University Awards
- University Awards in Teaching
The Provost’s Fellowship in Teaching, the New Faculty Excellence in Teaching, and the Excellence in Teaching with Technology are internal awards administered by the Office the Associate Vice-President (Teaching and Learning).
- University Awards in Research
The Research Achievement Awards are administered by the Vice-President (Research and International).
- Faculty AwardsAwards at the Faculty level may be available through your Dean’s office.
- Departmental AwardsDepartment/academic unit may also be available.
- External Awards in TeachingThe Office of Associate Vice-President (Teaching and Learning) will be happy to help you develop a successful nomination package.
- External Awards in ResearchThe Carleton University Research Office will be happy to help you develop a successful nomination package.